Important Days Celebration Committee
Dr. Neena (Convenor)
Dr. Manjeet Kaur
||Brochure of important days celebration
||Activities under important days celebration
- Kargil Vijay Divas celebrated on 27th July by NCC (Boys Wings).
- Rakshabandhan Day celebrated on 25th August by tying Rakhi to trees.
- International Youth Day is celebrated in collaboration with the Haryana Aids Control Society on 7th August by the Dept. of Sociology, NCC, NSS, Red Ribbon, Red Cross and Women Cell of the college.
- International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking was organized by Dept. of Sociology.
- World Senior Citizen’s Day was celebrated by Dept. of English.
- Faculty of Arts, Science, Commerce and Management in collaboration with Women Cell celebrated Teej with full enthusiasm.
- Dept. of Physical Education organized a Badminton match to celebrate National Sports Day.
- NCC and Red Cross Cells of the college celebrated Yuva Divas on 12th August.
- Teachers' Day is celebrated on 5th September with full enthusiasm by the students of different cells and departments.
- Hindi Divas is celebrated every year in the college on 14th September to celebrate the adoption of Hindi as the official language of India.
- September 16th was designated by the United Nations as the International Day for the preservation of the Ozone layer. This day is also celebrated in the college on 16th September with full enthusiasm.
- Unity Day is celebrated on 31st October to commemorate the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
- Dept. of English in collaboration with NSS Units of the college celebrated World Disability Day on 03rd December by planting sapling at various places.
- Women Cell, Commerce and Arts Faculty celebrated Lohri festival.
- National Science Day is celebrated in the college on 29th February to mark the discovery of the Raman Effect by Indian physicist Sir C.V. Raman.
- To create awareness about cleanliness National Cleanliness Day is celebrated every year in the college.
- International Women’s Day is celebrated every year with great pomp and show on 8th March. Different competitions like Rangoli, Mehndi, Cooking and declamation etc. were organized on that day.
- World Health Day is celebrated on 7th April to create awareness about health.
- International Yoga Day celebrates every year on the 21st of June in every year the college mark the importance of Yoga.
- An extension lecture organized by Dept. of Political Science on January 12th to mark Swami Vivekanand Jayanti.
- NSS Units and No Tobacco Cell celebrated World No Tobacco Day on May 5th & organized State Level Online Quiz Competition.
All the important days related to National Identities and symbols are also celebrated in the college time to time.