Awards Received by the College
- Greenery Award – 2021 by Organization for Social and Cultural Awareness (OCSA)
- Certificate of Appreciation for outstanding performance for SUR – TARANG – 2020 by Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra
- Best Team Award in Youth Red Cross Training Camp 2019-20 by District Red Cross Society Ambala
- Youth red Cross Shield for the College 2018-19 by His Excellency Governor of Haryana
- Award of achievement to the college for NSS group distinguished performance in the category – Swachh Bharat by Sh. Aseem Goel, MLA, Ambala City
- Award of Recognition to NSS Cell of the College by Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- Appreciation and Gratitude to the College for Blood Donation by JCI, Ambala
- Award for Empowerment of Widows and Women Prisoners 2016-17 by Sh. Anil Vij, Hon’ble Minister of Health and Sports, Government of Haryana
Appreciation Certificates Received by the College
- Appreciation Certificate for Blood Donation Camp by PGIMER Chandigarh in 2018-19.
- Appreciation Certificate of Awareness Campaign on Beti Bachao – Beti Padhao by Smart Housing Welfare Society in 2018-19.
- Campaign on Traffic Awareness and Blood Donation by Rotary Club in 2018-19.
- Appreciation Certificate for organizing Swachhta Pakhwara by 2nd Haryana Girls Battalion NCC in 2019-20.
- Appreciation Certificate for conducting webinar by All India Radio, Gorakhpur in 2020-21.
- Appreciation Certificate by OSCA for providing services in COVID-19 Pandemic in 2020-21.
- Appreciation Certificate by 2nd Haryana Girls Battalion for providing services to the nation in 2020-21.
- Appreciation Certificate by Hockey Association for providing Sports Facilities in 2020-21.
- Appreciation Certificate by Civil Hospital for Organizing Vaccination Camp in 2020-21.