||Detailed Report of NCC Activities Conducted
- Celebration of International Yoga Day on June 21, 2016.
- Awareness campaigning on Drug de-addiction, lecture delivered by Col. Sukhmit Singh, Co. 2 Har. Bn. NCC, Ambala Cantt. On June 29, 2016.
- Independence Day celebration on August 15, 2016.
- Swachta campaigning with women cell and NSS on August 20, 2016.
- IMA visit on September 17, 2016.
- Celebration of National Unity day on October 31, 2016.
- Extension lecture on How to get entry in Indian Army on November 08, 2016
- Celebration of world AIDS Day on December 05, 2016.
- Republic Day Celebration on January 26, 2017.
- International water Day celebrated on March 22, 2017.
- Cadets participated in Blood Donation camp on March 28, 2017.
- Celebration of International Yoga Day on June 21, 2017.
- Tree plantation in collaboration with Eco club on August 08, 2017.
- Independence Day celebration on August 15, 2017.
- Republic Day Celebration on January 26, 2018.
- Celebration of International Yoga Day on June 21, 2018.
- Tree plantation on July 16, 2018.
- Tree plantation in collaboration Gram Panchayat Ugara on July 23, 2018.
- Lecture on personnel hygiene in collaboration with S D College Ambala Cantt. On August 08, 2018.
- Awareness campaign on cashless transaction in collaboration with Gram Panchayat Khuda Kalan on September 06, 2018.
- Rally to save tree in collaboration with NCC unit of Arya Girls College Ambala Cantt on September 09, 2018.
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan with NCC units S D College, Ambala Cantt. On September 22, 2018.
- Rally on Drug De-addiction in collaboration with Civil Hospital Ambala Cantt on October 02, 2018.
- Rally on Clean India Green India in collaboration with NCC units S D College Ambala Cantt on October 08, 2018.
- Rally on traffic awareness with Police Station Mahesh Nagar, Ambala Cantt. On October 12, 2018.
- Rally on National Unity Day with National Awareness Forum on October 31, 2018.
- A Drive to assist weaker section of society in collaboration with Gram Panchayat Ugara on November 02, 2018.
- Awareness campaigning on women security in collaboration with M D S D College, AMBALA City on November 05, 2018.
- Awareness campaign on female foeticide with NCC unit Arya Girls College, Ambala Cantt. On November 14, 2018
- Republic Day Celebration on January 26, 2019.
- Celebration of International Yoga Day o June 21, 2019.
- Celebration of Kargil Diwas by Tree Plantation on July 27, 2019.
- Cleanliness of plastic items with Army School Ambala Cantt. On December 07, 2019.
- Extension Lecture on Entry in to Defence services by Col. L S Bisht, Commanding Officer, 1st Haryana Girls BN. NCC, Ambala Cantt. On January 21, 2020.
- Swachta campaign at Bus Stand Ambala Cantt. On January 23, 2020.
- Republic Day Celebration on January 26, 2020.
- Online training sessions and interaction with new cadets from 01 July 2020 to 15 July 2020.
- Kargil Vijay Diwas celebrations and motivation lecture by Major Vinkal Parashar, 23 Assam rifles on 28 July 2020.
- Be vocal about Local Campaign during sessions 2020-2021.
- Independence Day celebrated on august 15, 2020.
- Constitution day celebration on November 26, 2020.
- Swacheta Abhiyan December 11, 2020.
- Republic Day Celebration on January 26, 2021.
- Lecture on “entry in to defence services” by Lt. Col Prem Singh, Adm. Officer 2 Har. Bn. NCC, Ambala Cantt. On January 28, 2021.
- Covid awareness rally on 29 Jan 2021.
- Blood donation camp participation on March 24, 2021.
- Cleanliness campaign in college campus on April 10, 2021.
- Online International Yoga Day Celebration on June 21, 2021.
- Organized online National Webinar in collaboration with NSS, Blood Bank, College Dispensary, YRC and Women Cell on “Universal Access to Vaccine and Medicines as a fight against COVID-19” on June 23, 2021
- Organized Tree Plantation drive with Department of Political Science in collaboration with YARI, Yoga Federation of Haryana on July 12, 2021
- Independence Day celebrated on August 15, 2021.
- Tree Plantation Drive on 28 August 2021.
- Taking Pledge to Follow Road Safety Guidelines by Following Proper Traffic Rules
- Blood Donation Camp with Department of Zoology On 27 December 2021.
- Republic Day Celebration January 26, 2022
- Organized Extension lecture on Career Counselling on February 17, 2022. Group Captain Joginder Maini, Senior Education Officer Air Force Station.
NCC REPORT 2021-22 (Boys)
Cadets Enrolled: 53 (Ist year - 14, IInd year - 22, IIIrd year - 17)
- 20 Cadets attended Annual Training Camp held at Panchkula for "B" Certificate from
- 26 October to October 30, 2021.
- 17 cadets attended ATC held at S D College, Ambala Cantt for "C" Certificate from
- October 26 to November 01, 2021.
- 07 Cadets donated blood in the Blood Donation Camp on 27/12/2021.
- 19 Cadets appeared in "B" Certificate Exam 2022.
- 17 Cadets appeared in ‘C’ Certificate Exam 2022.
- Swachata Abhiyan was organised on 30/09/2021.
- Swachata Abhiyan was organised on 10/06/2022
- World Cycle Day was celebrated on 13/06/2022.
- Digital Transaction Campaign was organised at Ugara on 20/06/2022.
- International Yoga Day was celebrated on 21/06/22 in the college campus.